Why an education course?
VIPO Education course is created for the benefit of Hindu/Vaishnav children globally not only to teach them about their heritage, culture and religion, but also to lay a foundation for them to live a more purposeful and ethical life as adults. Children living outside India, grow up in a culture and environment which is completely different from their own. In order to preserve their cultural and religious identity VIPO education course offers various forms of cultural, religious and spiritual programs for all age groups.
Courses will be divided into various age groups
- Classes will be held weekly during the school year for all age groups except 19 to 25 year group
- Each location will decide day and time for classes
- There will be no classes on days locations are celebrating any Utsavs or observing other holidays in various countries
- 28-30 classes per school year will be taught
- Classes will commence at same time as regular school year
- Each location should create their own schedule based on the above recommendations
- Children will be taught about Hindu religion in parallel with age appropriate Pushtimargiya principles and teaching
- Start with Manglacharan/ Yaminashatakam and/or Ashtakashar Jap
- Outline of topic to be studied for the day
- Begin teaching with re-cap from last class
- Hands on activity or discussion based on age group
- Ending class with arti and ashray pad