Date of Birth : 6/3/1997
:Sectarian Consciousness :
Goswami Shree Aashraykumarji (Shree Vallabhlalji) is Yuvraj of Shashthapeethadhiswar Param Pujya Goswami 108 Shree Dwarkeshlalji Maharajshree who is the fourteenth incarnation of Shree Madhusudanji in the Hierarchy of Pithadhiswar Gadipati (Successor) on throned at Shashthapeeth Vadodara, Ahmedabad (Vastrapur & Naroda), Gokul in U.P, Kanpur, and Shergadh in MP, Gondal, Bariya, and Secundrabad – Hyderabad in AP,Jhalrapatan (Jhalawad),Amritsar (Punjab) and at Gokuldham-Atlanta (G.A), USA, Pushtidham, Ocala – FL (USA), Vallabhdham – CT (USA), Shreejidwar – IL (USA), Shreejidham – Leicester (UK), Shri Hindu Sanatan Mandir – Wembley (UK), VPNZ – Auckland (NZ) and many other countries.
He is a beacon of light in the lineage of Jagad Guru Shreemad Vallabhacharayaji the founder of the Pushtimarg (Path of Grace). Jagad Guru Shreemad Vallabhacharayaji had two sons. Shree Vithalnathji Gusaiji was his 2nd son who had seven sons.Shree Yadunathji was the sixth son of Shree Vithalnathji Gusaiji and Shree Madhusudanji was the eldest son of Shree Yadunathji.
His main aim is to uplift the society through the base of Pushtimarg. He is great motivator of spiritual awareness among aspiring youth through the various activities. He also showers discoures during Satsang programs and mainly for Youth.
- Basic Schooling at Navrachna (Sama), Vadodara.
- Schooling Navrachna International School, Vadodara.
- NIOS Course of Arts.
- Studying from Somnath University.
- Completed detailed study in Pakhawaj, Vocal, Sanskrit etc .
Sanskrit, Hindi, Gujarati, Vraj, Mevadi, English.
He is the eldest son of Shashthapeethadhiswar Param Pujya Goswami 108 Shree Dwarkeshlalji Maharajshree(Kankroli – Vadodara). He is grand son of Trutiya Peethadishwar Param Pujya Goswami 108 Shree Vrajeshkumarji Maharajshree (Kankroli).His younger brother is Param Pujya Goswami Sharnamkumarji Mahodayashree and younger sister is Ch.Shree Stutiraja.
:Special Interest and Hobbies:
- He is interested in the collection of the ancient pictures,worldwide currencies, stamps and antiques.
- He likes to play Pakhawaj and he is one of the leading player. He is interested in ‘SEVA’ and ‘SHRINGAR’ of the Lord with variety of different dresses with devotional services of the Lord.
- He is also interested in activities like Swimming, Rifle Shooting,Painting, Travelling, Photography and many more.
- In 2004 visited UK first time with family.
- In 2006 he has taken Gayatri Dixsha by Trituya Peethadhiswar Param Pujya Goswami 108 Shree Vrajeshkumarji Maharajshree and his Yagyopavit impression.
- He has visited overseas tour from School for the Indian and western music competition in Bangkok.
- In 2008, he came into his own during “Vrajanand Mahotsav” (Vraj – Kankroli). During this Mahotsav he participated with youth to arrange the sajavat & seva.
- In 2009 he was the youngest Acharaya who visited at VRAJ TEMPLE, in USA during its 20th Pathotsav ceremony.
- In 2010 he had done Purshottam Pratistha of Shreenthji Vigrah at Vallabhdham Temple, Connecticut in USA dated 10.10.10.
- Shatabdi Mahotsav of “Shasthnidhi Shree Kalyanrai Prabhu was arranged for whole year(12 utsav for each month) in 2011 – 2012, a grand event was organised. During this Mahotsav Vraj yatra, Champaranya yatra and Janoi Prastav Ceremony at Shree Kalyanpushti Haveli, Ahmedabad.During Shatabdi Mahotsav of Shree Kalyanrai Prabhu a stamp and postage cover was launched and its design & concept were given by him.
- In 2012, Janoi Prastav Ceremony of his younger Brother Param Pujya Goswami Shree Sharnamkumarji Mahodayashree.
- Ras Raj Mahotsav in 2013 at Shree Kalyanraiji Mandir inwhich Pancham Nidhi Shree Gokulchandramaji, Kamvan, Rajasthan & Shasthnidhi Shree Kalyanraiji Prabhu, Vadodara, Gujarat had memorable Shobhayatra and Darshan in Chappanbhog.
- He has visited UK, USA, Dubai, Thailand, Bahamas etc.
- He played leading role in the Saurastra Bhetakji Yatra in December, 2013.
- In 2013-14,PUSHTI YOUTH Organisation was established. Pushti Youth Organisation arrange different Medical, Educational, Social and Religious activities programmes for youth & community.
- During his visited in 2014 at London, Shreejidham Haveli he addressed the youth program and had a two day tour with youth and Satsang program.